On the second edition of the Open Source Fridays, here’s what we’ve done:
- I opened a pull request for a project called
m that makes it easier to run
Minitest tests. Here’s a link.
- Miguel was working hard on WebRTC, a great technology that is yet maturing and thus needs a lot of love. The net result was 1 pull request, 1 issue and a demo page.
- Gabriel helped out the guys at HabitRPG by integrating it with
grunt-phonegap. Here’s the pull request.
- João and Roberto were ultimating the details for the launch of a super secret project that we’ll unveil later this week. This is a good one. ;)
- Gabriel and Roberto were also rewriting the docs and fixing some scripts on the Shelf, our company library manager, in order to make it more user friendly. Go check it out, it’s 100% open source.
We’re contemplating the possibility of releasing this as a newsletter instead of a weekly post. What do you think?
Has worked on the web for a while now, mainly using Ruby and Ruby on Rails. Enjoys open source and giving back to the community, having taught Rails to hundreds of people.